Live + Work with Stefan Sagmeister


Stefan
Uploaded by huubkoch



EVERYTHING I DO COMES BACK TO ME.

When I talk about things before they are developed, I feel like I have not really done them. If I talk extensively about them, I kind of lose the need to do them, because I already sort of like turn them over so many times so I kind of like stop.

I think I have been writing diaries since I was twelve, 15 to 10 minutes a week, it really forces me to think back in the weekend of what really happened.

I always try to go in the direction where the final piece will incorporate the process visibly.

Always look for clients that look smarter than you, that's the only way you can really learn something.

HAVING GUTS ALWAYS WORKS FOR ME.

0 Responses to "Live + Work with Stefan Sagmeister" (Leave A Comment)